top of page
Presbyterian ordination is a highly rigorous and intimidating
process. While we want to maintain the orthodoxy of our
denomination and unity, we also want each teaching elder
to have some Christian liberties on some of the less clear
and more debated issues of scripture.
We allow our teaching elders to decide by their
own convictions on certain matters that divide
our brothers. We take our statement of faith
seriously, but outside of that we want
you to grow and share with the
denomination what you have
learned by living out the
calling God has on
- Start a dialogue with us by contacting us.
- Fill out the background information form.
- Study the examination review guide.
- Schedule a Skype interview with a Ruling Elder
- Pass ordination exam.
- Spread the Gospel & Love God
bottom of page